Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On Vacation

Anonymous left a comment earlier today inquiring to my whereabouts. He is right, my family is on vacation. The blogging had gotten a little thin as I was caught by an administratively busy season in our church life and needing to do some extra work in terms of advance sermon preps.

But I shall return next week refreshed and renewed.

In the meantime, keep up with some of our vacation adventures at my wife's blog www.mylouisianaview.blogspot.com. (Not included are any pictures of some wonderful running opportunities, including a 17 miler on a converter railroad line in the crisp weather, surrounded by beautiful fall leaves!)

God bless you this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canada is great eh? A great place to be from!

your Canadian Friend